Friday, December 10, 2010

"Now im happy with them"

its indri,laila and irma. who the people always make me smile. im crop when we is skype-ing with tamara. sorry :). i always lmao with them,ahha. and finally,irma make a name "OVJ" im as nunung,laila as dalang,irma as sule and indri as azis. sorry,not important for i wrote this . so, i miss them when holiday is come. I HATE HOLIDAY! trust me,i hate it! why i hate holiday when im open my twitter and followers say "thx god its friday,and tomoorow is saturday" i wanna say "please monday is back!" uctually, i always share my problem to laila. i really really wanna say thank you so so much to her. ok,just at here :'). so i just wanna say, god bless you guys!
-IRMA ARYANI,INDRIANI FATMALA AND LAILATIFA SURYANI ISWANTO-



Note:
"if you really really want to go,please dont forget us. forget about HF,ok?haha" to laila.
"please dont mad if i say pesek to you,my dear. good :)" to irma.
"god must know who you are. so,dont worry!!" to indri.

No comments:

Post a Comment