Monday, April 4, 2011

Good news

well...i have good news for me from many people i knew (=_=) lets check this out:
  • im holiday..yeah 1 week enough for me, im too bored when im just at home okay? so..i have a plan tomorrow i want go to nur's house for make a science's work. yeepp..still holiday,still work.
  • my brother is holiday too? i don't know about that. but,im happy when he at home bacause he funny,sometimes make me mad. but,he still my brother
  • my sister in exam. i hope she get a good score not like me. but im still proud of my self. yeh
  • my father want 'haji' yah..what? -_____-. i dont know what the englis mean. i look he so energy for go to there.
  • esa..she is happy because she want go to swimming/go to her father's office.congrats for your holdiday esaaa
  • mba bertha i call her. exatcly her name is bertha susanti. my brother's gilfriend. congrats for her too because she was did a congrulations school.
  • and finnaly,for my school. my class was did a rule, like we must bought 2rp:money for class.
that is enough for good news. do you have? post on your blog ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment